Rights in Materials
As between you and Company, Company owns the Site, all the content (including, for example, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, software, etc.), code, data and materials on the Site, and the look and feel, design and organization of the Site. This includes all intellectual property and proprietary rights in these materials. When you use or download materials from the Site, you do not acquire any ownership of any such content, code, data, or materials.
Except as we expressly permit, you may not download, display, copy, distribute, modify, perform, transfer, create derivative works from, sell, or otherwise exploit any content, code, data, or materials on the Site. Doing so may violate or infringe copyright and other laws of the United States and other countries, as well as applicable local and state laws, and may subject you to liability for such unauthorized use.
The trademarks, logos, service marks, and trade names (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Company (or other rights holders) and may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause customer confusion, or that disparages or discredits Company or the applicable rights holder. You do not receive, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without our prior written permission.
Use of the Services
You are responsible for your use of the Site.
We prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful to other users or to us. When you use the Site, you may not:
- Send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, such as spam;
- Transmit any malicious or unsolicited software;
- Use any means to “scrape,” “crawl,” or “spider” any web pages contained on the Site;
- Use automated methods to send more requests to the Company servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional web browser; or
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or any services available from the Site.
We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate access to the Site without prior notice for any user who violates these policies.
If you provide us with any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, comments, criticisms, reports, or other feedback (“Feedback”), whether oral or written, we may use them for any purpose. We may do so without notice to you and without paying any compensation to you. All Feedback is and will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
We may, at our own expense, assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to compensation by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
You may be able to access or use the Site from a third-party website, Internet resource, or software application (“Linked Sites”). You may also be able to access and use a Linked Site from a link available on the Services. We have no responsibility for Linked Sites. The inclusion of any link to such Linked Sites anywhere on the Site does not imply our endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of that site or of any product or service offered by that site. We do not promise that the contents of any Linked Site are accurate or compliant with local, state or federal law, including any intellectual property laws. Your use of any Linked Site is at your own risk and you assume all responsibilities and consequences resulting from such reliance.
- The site is provided “as is” and “as available,” without warranty or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, and all such warranties and conditions are disclaimed to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- We make no warranties or conditions whatsoever regarding the site or any services available through the site, including, without limitation, warranties regarding information and content on the site; uptime or uninterrupted access to the site; title; non-infringement; merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- We do not warrant that the site or the content, functions, or materials contained on the site will be secure, uninterrupted, or error free, or that defects will be corrected.
- Using the Internet may expose you to certain risks. We are not responsible for any viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or from downloading any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- We try to ensure that the information posted on the Site is correct and up-to-date, but it may not be. We may change any of the information provided on the Site at any time and without any prior warning. We will not be liable for any inaccuracy or omission concerning any of the information provided on the Site.
- The foregoing exclusions of express and implied warranties may not apply to the extent prohibited by local laws. To the extent company may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any warranty, the scope and duration of such warranty shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted under applicable laws, neither company nor its affiliates, nor any of their directors, officers, employees, or agents will be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages arising from, or directly or indirectly related to the services, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of damages, so some of the above limitations may not apply to certain users.
To the extent company may not, as a matter of applicable law, limit its liabilities, the extent of company’s liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
You may not act as a class representative or private attorney general, nor participate as a member of a class of claimants, with respect to any claim. Claims may not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis. The arbitrator can decide only your and/or company’s individual claims. The arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated.
This section limits certain rights, including the right to maintain a court action, the right to a jury trial, the right to participate in any form of class or representative claim, the right to engage in discovery except as provided in the arbitration rules, and the right to certain remedies and forms of relief. Other rights that you or Company would have in court also may not be available in arbitration.